Consider the Shy Man
There are many advantages to dating shy men, among them:
- Loyal as a dog. The guy is not going to run off with someone else. He's probably too much of a coward to even approach most other women, on matter how pretty or wonderful they are.
- Easily intimidated. Let's face it, most shy men are wimps. They may not be easily fooled, but even when you're wrong, you can still get your way.
- Good listener. As he's probably terrible at speaking, he'll usually be glad to patiently listen to what you have to say. And you know he won't hog the conversation and drone on and on about himself.
- Often smart. While the other guys were out partying, the shy man was probably in his room reading a book. Don't discount the value of education.
- Money to burn. Since he probably won't spend a lot of his income on cars, wardrobe, or going out, all the more is available to you.
- More passionate. Contrary to common opinion, a shy man does have the same feelings and drives as other men. But his passions run deeper and more intense, because they're almost never used. Once you cross that certain threshold and get him to trust you, look out!
- Discreet. The shy man isn't going to go and brag to all his friends about what the two of you did last night. He'd be too embarrassed.
- Easily satisfied. You won't have to work to make yourself exciting or sexy. The only yardstick he has to measure you by is himself. And you'll easily be more exciting than him. He can't do any better than you. That handsome, charming guy on the beach? He can.
- Handy in sickness. If you catch a cold and can't make it to that party with him, he might actually be grateful that he doesn't have to face another social situation. He'll probably appreciate just quietly nursing you with a cup of tea or chicken soup.
- Tolerant. Think about it. The man has no alternative to you. It's not as if he can pick up another woman anytime he wants. So, you can abuse him all you want, and he'll still love you.
A public service announcement from Shy Men of America.